Gather Documents

Supporting Documents: What do I need to include?


1) High School Transcript: Please submit a copy of official high school transcript.


2) Letters of Recommendation: We want to know what others have to say about you! Please include letters of recommendation from a guidance counselor, teacher, or other faculty member. Please keep in mind that all recommendations must come from faculty members of your current school.


3) IRS Form 1040, 1040 EZ or FAFSA: If you are considered a dependent and are listed on your parent’s tax forms, please enclose a copy of their tax forms. If there is a reason you cannot provide these forms, please explain in the Financial Need Statement section of the application or include a written statement with your other mailed supporting documents.


You may submit 2012 tax forms if 2013 forms are not available. If submitting 2012 forms please explain any significant income change and include an estimate of current income.