In college, I spent a lot of time giving back to the community and it has shaped my character in many ways, enabling me to be the man I am today. The Kennedy Foundation encourages and promotes community outreach and offers everyone an opportunity to grow and learn by assisting us in giving back to the community.
In our country, the daily needs of many individuals continue to go unmet. While America is arguably the most powerful country in the world, there are still many citizens that go hungry or that cannot obtain the minimum necessities for survival. Far too many Americans face these sad realities, and while I know it is nearly impossible to eliminate these issues, I do believe it is possible to make a difference by touching lives, one person at a time.
The Kennedy Foundation aims to make a difference in people’s lives by serving as a resource to populations that are underserved. Every initiative, from toy drives to the Foundation Scholarship, is in place to serve individuals that are in need and to give those willing to join our efforts an opportunity to give back to the community.
The Kennedy Foundation is an endeavor that lies close to my heart. The value of giving to others and making a difference, even if small, should not be ignored. Please join us today, as we strive to be of service in the lives of others. Always keep in mind that the smallest gift can make a world of difference.
Founder & Chairman
Articles on Dennis Kennedy
- Embracing Diversity - Southwest Airlines supports inclusion and equality at every level.
- Creative energy
- Lake Erie region to lead state in diversity
- How to Leverage Generational Diversity
- 'Justice will prevail,' chancellor tells campus diversity conference
- Hispanic/Latino Summit to Address Pressing Social Issues
- Dennis Kennedy Lifetime Achievement Award
- Dennis Kennedy Meets Colin Powell, 2007
- Dennis Kennedy Gives $20,000 To Fund College Scholarships
- Diversity Awareness Council Formed by Professor at UTSA
- Learning Curve
- Speaker at Youth Program